Write For Us
21 July 2015
Jyoti Yoga is looking for contributing writers for its growing blog. Please read below for more information.
What We Seek:
We are looking for contributing writers who can write interesting and informative articles. We cover a range of topics from Yoga, Wellbeing, Science, Human Anatomy, Health and Fitness to Relationships, Philosophy and Spirituality. We would love to hear from you if you think that your personal journey and experiences can help to guide and inspire our readers. We are ideally looking for people who are:
- Fluent in written English with good grammar skills.
- Currently practicing Yoga or have any other form of regular physical, mental or spiritual practice.
- Have interesting stories to share.
- Offer useful lifestyle advice that can help our readers.
- Submit articles on a regular basis.
- Can write in a simple and friendly tone.
Why Write For Jyoti Yoga:
With our wide variety of fun, informative content and our social
media outlets, we give our writers an opportunity to share their
knowledge and experience with our thousands of followers
everyday. We encourage our writers to post their personal bio and
link to their work or a personal website if they have one. With our
ever growing audiences, we expect to not only serve our readers
but be a platform for those who have valuable stories to share.
If you are interested in writing for our blog, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A short bio about yourself (100-150 words).
- A draft article that reflects your story and writing style.
We will review your article and let you know within 4-5 working days wether it will be published or not. Feel free to pitch as many article ideas as you wish.