Bean Salad Crunchy Wrap (Vegan Option)
24 June 2017
This superfood Vegetarian/ Vegan wrap is perfect for when you want to try something different that is relatively quick to prepare and has a crunchy taste.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 grated carrot
- ½ a cup of sliced avocado
½ a cup of shreeded red cabbage
- ¼ a cup of slice cucumber
- 1 handful of broccoli
- 1 handful of edamame beans
- ¼ a cup of chia seeds
- Vegan cream cheese (or non-vegan)
- 200g kidney beans
- 200g haricot beans
- 200g flageot beans
- ½ a thinly sliced red onion
- 1 spring onlion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
If you want to warm up the carrots and cabbagge, this is the time to quickly cook them but make sure they're still crunchy!
Fill the torillas with the filling and roll them up. If you want them a little bit warm you could place them in the oven while you make the bean salad.
Mix the olive boil and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl to make the dressing. Add the beans, onion and spring onion once the dressing is properly mixed. Give the contents a good stir before eating.